Friday 13 May 2011

BP Big Screen 2011

bp-big-screens-new-2

The Blog is up and running again, after a frustrating day of technical glitches throughout the Blogoshere.

I have re-issued my articles about the Leigh Baronets and Norroy & Ulster King of Arms.

Welcome news: The BP Summer Big Screen is returning to Belfast this summer, following an absence during 2010. I thought the Botanic Gardens were a good venue, though it is being held in the grounds of City Hall, Donegall Square, Belfast this year.

Here's the information:

Come and join us for Madam Butterfly on Monday 4 July, 2011 at 7.30PM
duration 2 hours 50 minutes
Join the UK wide Humming Chorus Hum-Along at 7PM
Performance starts at 7.30pm
Act I lasts 55 mins
Interval starts at  8.25pm and lasts 25 mins
Act II and III begin at 8.50pm and last 85 mins
Curtain down at 10.15pm
All timings are approximate

What I need to know before I attend:

In the interest of public safety, the following conditions will apply in Donegall Square:

• Donegall Square is a public space; however organisers reserve the right to limit audience numbers should the square capacity be reached.
• Alcohol is not permitted.
• Prohibited items include, but are not restricted to, large parasols, gazebos, awnings and portable barbecues.
• All litter should be disposed of in the bins provided or taken home.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

hello x
I have been emailing you for a while and they are bouncing back at me x drop me an email please xx and i am so glad the event is back on how great although as you say the venue is not as good!the lawn is the wrong way around! lol L.Jan