Wednesday 15 December 2010

Smart Sale

SMART FORTWO COUPÉ PASSION 84BHP TURBO


As a consequence of the purchase of my new car I am selling the baby two-seater. I have no need for two cars. I ordered the little car specially with the racier turbo engine and extras. The baby two-seater is immaculate and there is a fuller description below. If any readers are interested, contact me at earlofbelmont@hotmail.com.

Here is my review and road test of it.


£30 ANNUAL CAR TAX; LOW INSURANCE; LOW FUEL BILLS.

Comprehensive list of optional extras including:-

  • STILL UNDER MAKER'S WARRANTY (TWO YEARS)
  • ONE OWNER
  • FULL SERVICE HISTORY
  • FIRST REGISTERED JUNE 2009
  • 7,800 MILES
  • GREY METALLIC PAINT
  • BLACK LEATHER HEATED SEATS
  • SOFTTOUCH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
  • LOCKABLE GLOVE COMPARTMENT
  • FOG LAMPS
  • POWER STEERING
  • ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE HEATED MIRRORS
  • VELOUR MATS
  • CHROME PACKAGE
  • FANFARE TWIN HORN
£6,795

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Is the photograph taken on Massey Avenue?

W.t

Timothy Belmont said...

Correct! Taken last summer, though the little car is still looking much the same.