Thursday 25 March 2010

Jolly Good Show!

I'm having great fun with this blog of mine, which is a primary motivation coupled with a zealousness for my idiosyncratic interests; at least in a few cases!

Eva, our well-beloved and right trusty Romanian paramour, persists in sending messages to me for Prince William, perhaps believing Timothy Belmont to be an equerry or courtier. Sorry, Eva!

I merely wish that I didn't feel the need for comment moderation; it's so easy simply letting comments be posted instanter. As long as Eva continues sending me her stereotypical messages - two yesterday and five at the weekend - I think I'll continue with moderation.

3 comments :

John Ferris said...

Lord B, this is why Wordpress is much better as a blogging platform, you can ban certain IP addresses etc.

Anonymous said...

It's probably someone taking the proverbial!

W.

Timothy Belmont said...

Here's a bit of the tripe here:-

hello. my name is eva. i'm a girl for romanian country.i wish to speack with you Lord Belmont, is abaut prince William. iwish to be your frende from the ...