Tuesday 14 October 2008

Progress With Painting

I've been continuing to paint the hall and landing every day, a little at a time. It's progressing most satisfactorily: I've given the walls their second coat; I'll most likely coat the main landing wall a third time. The cornices shall receive a second coat of Regency White too. The Adam Cream I'm using on the walls certainly has a creamy tint, almost lemony when it is seen against the white.

I hope to start the woodwork and radiator in a few days time; by which time I'll pay Belmont Furnishings another visit re the Brinton carpet.

I haven't come to a decision, yet, about the notebook computer. I'd really like to read more reviews and comparisons about them. The little Dell is still the favourite. My BT Home Hub is now up and running well.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sounds Like a very nice color choice, unlike me I love every color under the sun

Timothy Belmont said...

I was at it again this morning; painted two doors, two frames, a radiator and some more skirting. It took about two hours.